Assisted Living at The Shores.
Everything you need to enjoy an active life.
The care you need. The independence you deserve. The Shores includes 40 Assisted Living apartments in a comfortable neighborhood with caregivers who help with the tasks of daily living. We provide gentle reminders so you’ll never again have to worry about your loved one taking medications. Our highly trained staff honors and supports each individual’s unique needs.
Lake Superior moderates our climate, making winters warmer and summers cooler. People thrive in the shared warmth of a community offering sunny outdoor patios, a garden room, cozy common areas and shoreline views. Chef-prepared meals are served in The Shores' beautiful lakeside dining area.
For more information about The Shores at Lakeshore click here to download our brochure.
To learn more about our services, please call us at 218-625-7100 or click here to contact us online.
Click here to view The Shores February 2019 event calendar.
Assisted Living at The Shores:
- Two meals daily
- Security and daily checks
- Monthly wellness clinic
- Emergency response system
- Transportation for scheduled shopping and outings
- Regularly scheduled social, intellectual, physical, spiritual and recreational programming
- All utilities (heat, electric, central air conditioning, water and trash pick-up)
- Local telephone service, satellite TV and high-speed Internet
- Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor
- Controlled front door entry system
- Weekly housekeeping and linens
A la Carte Services:
- Laundry service
- Personal grooming assistance
- Beauty shop and barber services
- Bathing assistance
- Dining assistance
- Medication management
- Escorts within the community
- Breakfast delivery
- Home Care and Companion Services