Short-Stay and Medically Complex Rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation therapy for individuals.
Innovative programs. Private suites. Lakeshore’s short-stay and complex medical rehabilitation center includes 60 private rooms. The Fountains is a short-stay community where you can enjoy Lakeshore’s amenities, activities and natural beauty. We offer a welcoming environment for adults who are recovering from an illness, surgery and chronic conditions.
Our excellent outcomes show our care and dedication – 85% of our incoming clients are able to return home after rehabilitation. Take a tour while you’re here to learn more about all the senior living options we offer.
We create a care plan individually crafted for your personal goals. One that allows you to maintain the freedom you expect.
Guests receive individualized care to help them maintain the highest level of function possible. When they are ready to return home, Ecumen Home Care-Lakeshore provides a full array of home care services.
- Short-term rehabilitation, including physical, occupational and speech therapy to prepare you for your return home
- Pre-planning for post-surgical rehabilitation
- Complex medical therapy
- Health care professionals on duty 24 hours a day
- Two-way nurse call communication
- State-of-the-art rehab technology and exercise equipment
- Computers with high-speed Internet access
- Costs for short-stay rehabilitation at The Fountains reflect on Medicare government reimbursement policies and private insurance. Rates vary, based on each individual needs.
For additional information about The Fountains at Lakeshore click here to download our brochure
To learn more about our services, please call us at 218-625-7100 or click here to reserve your stay.